The bounty has ended on 00:00 2 December, any submissions after this cut-off time will be rejected.
1. Why is my name is not the bounty list?
This is because your email was not verified on QRYPTOS at the time you submitted your Bounty application.
2. My account has already been verified and I'm on Telegram but my name is not in the list.
This is because you had filled the incorrect email or Telegram @username is incorrect (which we were not able to find). Also, you need to make sure the verified account is your QRYPTOS account, not QUOINEX account.
3. I could see my name in the bounty list, but the bounty allocation shown 0.
Refer to 2. Also, we won't be counting submissions with incorrect information (incorrect emails, incorrect infomation on certain fields, broken links, etc.).
4. Why was I not been informed about the mistake or incorrect category submission?
It is the customer responsibility to make sure their submissions are correct, the QASH Bounty program started early October and you can track your rewards yourself on the public tracking sheet. If you did not notify us of any correction you would like to make, the rewards are now final.
5. I am not happy with the rewards for my video bounty, my video has certain number of viewership.
The team has gone through meticulous review of every video. The bounty rewards are given in accordance to quality of all Youtube submissions (sound quality, image quality, content quality, grammatical errors, fact check, viewership). The rewards are final and will not be reviewed.
6. Why are my Twitter rewards so low?
You can only get bounty rewards for one retweet a day. For those that submit multiple bounty submissions a day for Twitter, unless you can prove that your retweets are done on different days before the bounty program concluded, the retweets wont be counted.
7. I have received an email of Bounty credited on 6 Dec 2017, however I couldn’t see my QASH token.
QASH token was credited into your QRYPTOS account. You have go to Manage Account and click QASH to view the token.