There are two ways to participate in QASH Initial Token sale: using fiat or using crypto.
- Register a QUOINEX account: Register an individual QUOINEX account
- Set up 2FA for your QUOINEX account: How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- Fund fiat to your QUOINEX account: How do I fund my account?
- Purchase crypto (BTC or ETH) with your fund: [Spot] How to place a market order?
- Register a QRYPTOS account by logging in to https://www.qryptos.com with your QUOINEX credentials. Your QRYPTOS account will have the same status as the QUOINEX one.
- Withdraw the crypto you purchased at QUOINEX to your QRYPTOS account. You do this by simply putting the BTC or ETH address of your QRYPTOS account as destination for the crypto withdrawal request from QUOINEX. See how to make a crypto withdrawal request here: How do I withdraw crypto currencies from my account?
Using crypto to participate in QASH Initial Token Sale, you can go with either a QUOINEX account or a QRYPTOS account.
If you have a QUOINEX account (or if not, follow the articles above), you can withdraw your crypto asset at QUOINEX to your QRYPTOS account.
If you prefer to go with a QRYPTOS account from the beginning, here's how to do it: