- Please note that any purchase order cannot be withdrawn or cancelled once it is made.
- If the total amount of the purchase requests exceeds the maximum offer within the minimum duration (1 week), QUOINE will pro-rate QASH according to the ratio of the purchaser’s request.
- Existing QUOINE users who already have a QRYPTOS account can immediately participate in the token sale by clicking the “Purchase QASH” button in their Home Account tab.
- If QUOINE cannot meet its Minimum Token Requirement of 50,000,000 QASH within the Sales Period, QUOINE will return the deposit after subtracting handling and / or network fees.
- If QUOINE meets its Minimum Token Required but cannot reach its Maximum Token Offered, QUOINE will destroy the remaining unsold tokens except for the tokens reserved for the community and ecosystem and allocated to the management and QUOINE shareholders.
- If the total amount of the purchase requests exceeds the maximum offer within the Sales Period, QUOINE will pro-rate QASH according to the ratio of the purchaser’s request.
- You are not eligible to and you shall not purchase QASH through its token sale if you are a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country or state where the purchase of QASH or similar Crypto Token may be prohibited or the token sale is deemed to be not compliant with the applicable laws and regulations. In particular, if you are a resent of People's Republic of China, you cannot purchase QASH through the token sale.
- Purchases of QASH should be undertaken only by individuals, entities, or companies that have significant experience with, and understanding of, the usage and intricacies of Crypto Tokens and blockchain based software systems. Purchasers should have functional understanding of storage and transmission mechanisms associated with other Crypto Tokens. Any entities of QUOINE and officers and employees thereof will not be responsible in any way for loss of any Crypto Tokens, QASH or fiat currency resulting from actions taken by, or omissions of the purchasers. If you do not have the required experience or expertise, then you should not purchase QASH or participate in the sale of QASH.
- You should carefully consider the risks, costs, and any other demerits of acquiring QASH, and, if necessary, obtain your own independent advice in this regard. If you are not in the position to accept nor to understand the risks associated with the token sale of QASH (including the risks related to the non-development of LIQUID PLATFORM) or any other risks as indicated in this whitepaper, you should not acquire QASH, until such that you have received the necessary independent advice.
The purchase of QASH carries with it significant risk. Prior to purchasing QASH, the purchaser should carefully consider the risks listed below and, to the extent necessary, consult a lawyer, accountant, and/or tax professional prior to determining whether to purchase QASH.
- QASH will be stored in a wallet, which can only be accessed with a password selected by the purchaser. If a purchaser of QASH does not maintain an accurate record of their password, this may lead to the loss of QASH. If your password protection is weak and it is cracked or learned by somebody else, this may also lead to the loss of QASH. As a result, purchasers must safely store their password in one or more backup locations that are well separated from the primary location.
- The purchaser recognizes that some of the services under the LIQUID PLATFORM is currently under
development and may undergo significant changes before release. The purchaser acknowledges that any of its expectations regarding the form and functionality of the LIQUID PLATFORM may not be met for any number of reasons.
- The purchaser understands that while QUOINE will make best efforts to connect the LIQUID PLATFORM to most of the major Crypto exchanges around, it is possible that some exchanges may decline the connection with the LIQUID PLATFORM, which may result in the less liquidity provided through the LIQUID PLATFORM than expected in this whitepaper.
- The purchaser understands that while QUOINE will make best efforts to release the LIQUID PLATFORM on time, it is possible that the official release may be delayed.
- As with other Crypto Tokens, value of QASH may fluctuate significantly and become reduced in value for any number of reasons, including but not limited to, supply and demand, overall Crypto Tokens’ market conditions, political or geographical reasons, changes of regulations in any jurisdictions, and technical reasons.
- QASH will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain. As such, any malfunction or unexpected functioning of the Ethereum protocol may impact the purchaser’s ability to transfer or securely hold QASH. Such impact could adversely affect the value of QASH.